"With East Coast In Her Eyes.."

Talking with a friend about shooting photos. The weather is finally nice enough that you want to be outside in Merryland. I really want to go out and shoot some stuff. I am thinking of planning an outing next Saturday. It's been awhile. Too long. Here are a few of my personal favourites:



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


*LYRICS BY JIM ADKINS

1 comments:

B April 5, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

I like these!

I need to get out too. I actually was propositioned this weekend to do some baby portraits.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™