Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme
Play HERE


1. What are your current obsessions? Always and forever: Jim <3

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Hmm..do shoes count? My black NB. Other than this..my old Jimmy Eat World Map shirt. It's worn in and just so comfy.

3. What's for dinner? I'm going to just have some instant mash with gravy tonight.

4. Last thing you bought? The Republic Tiger album.

5. What are you listening to? All I Want To Do Is Rock-Travis

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? I am, therefore..I am.

7. Favorite holiday spots? My house. On my couch.

8. Reading right now? I am finishing Dead Until Dark. My little book club at work decided we would read it and all three gals hate it! It's interesting to say the least. I realized I hated it about half way through so I now feel obligated to finish it. I only have about 20 pages left. I am thinking of reading The Shack next. Or Alice in Wonderland. Have not decided.

9. 4 words to describe yourself. Smart, Witty, Silly, Artistic

10. Guilty pleasure? Music, gigs, guitar playing

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Michael Scott.

12. Planning to travel to next? I don't know. No plans at the moment.

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately? I cheated yesterday and had a Turtle sundae from Brewsters. This is one of TWO I have had in like 8 months. So I am not doing so bad.

14. When did you last get tipsy? Fourth of July last year.

15. Care to share some wisdom? Don't judge just because it's not for you. Do what you do as long as you are happy. Things that make you happy may not make someone else happy.

16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you? Lately? I have two:
-"i love it! it's amazing! your voice is fucking amazing penny! why don't you just sing everywhere?" (after sending a recording of my latest guitar playing and singing)

-"Who is the lucky guy who gets to be on your t shirt?" (after viewing my I Heart Jim shirt)

2 comments:

B April 27, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

I want to hear your song. :)

PennyLane April 28, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Really? I only did one verse and a chorus. My mic is on the fritz. I need a new one but I could send that if you are interested :)
I'm shy though so you will have to be gentle :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™