Photo Challenge

I love taking pictures. I wanted to go out last Saturday but it ended up raining all day, all weekend. This week has been one rainy mess as well. My weather man said this morning that Saturday looks like it will be 70 degrees and clear! I am very excited about this and I really want to get out there. I found a photography challange community that I am going to participate in called Thursday Photo Challenge. Basically they give you a theme and you go out and photograph your interpretation of it throughout the week or select a previously taken photo on the subject. This weeks theme is SIGNS (Traffic, Building, Neon, Peace Signs, Graffiti, Religious).

Here it Goes:








































































































0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™