Music Memoir! Word Association

This was a Music Memoir that I missed last week that I just felt like doing.

It's Easter themed. I don't celebrate Easter but hey, majority rules yes??

A little word association again:

10 words, you give the song/artist/album etc that come to mind.
Egg-Frightened Rabbit-...You know..Easter, the Easter bunny...a rabbit..ha ha..get it??

Spring-For Me This is Heaven-Jimmy Eat World. It reminds me of driving with the windows down on a nice day.

Friday-The Cure-Friday I'm In Love..Not a big fan of this song but it is what comes to mind.

Rain-Why Does It Always Rain on Me? -By Travis. I love Travis. Going to see them at 9:30 next month. Hope our car is okay this time. Thanks D.C. Good looking out!

Stormy-Fearless-Taylor Swift..I played this yesterday on JA to practice my timing and singing. "And I don't know why but with you I'd dance In a storm in my best dress"

Flower-Flowers in the Window-Travis..lots of Travis today. This song is so pretty. Last time I saw them they sang it acapella. It was almost like a Barbor Shop thing. It was beautiful.."Flowers in the window, such a lovely day, and I'm glad you feel the same. Stand up, out in the crowd, you are one in a million and I love you so.."

Awake-Motorcycle Drive By-Third Eye Blind-"I've never been so alone and I've never been so alive"

Ride-Work-by Jimmy Eat World-"Can we take a ride..get outta this place while we still have time"

Shine-Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift-There are some of the cutest lyrics in this song. "I can't help it if you look like an angel..can help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain..They're dimming the street lights, you're perfect for me why aren’t you here tonight I’m waiting alone now so come on and come out and pull me near... Shine, shine, shine"

Orchestra-Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve. No reason other than word association..orchestra and symphony.

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™