Music Memoir! Five on Friday!

The Music Memoir Five on Friday! If you have not been to this blog, check it out. It's pretty rad!

Top 5 artists you wish would put out new material soon and why.

Of course I am obligated to say Jimmy Eat World <3 They are currently writing new stuff. Can't wait for the end result. I'm sure I will love it.














My Chemical Romance-It's time. Lets go boys










Keane-I simply can not get into their last album. It's shit and almost sounds nothing like them. I hope next go around they go back to their core sound.











Muse-Seriously. It's time. In fact, it's way overdue!










Curious to hear the new Third Eye Blind stuff


1 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark April 24, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

My nephew is waiting on MCR too. Thanks for playing :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™