Music Memiors on Friday

















Friday Music Memiors
What was the most recent:

concert: The Jimmy Eat World..ssssssssiiiiiiggggggghhhhh

song you listened to: My ipod is currently on shuffle..the song playing at this second: Snakedriver by The Jesus and Mary Chain .."but then I kissed her.."

album you bought: The Live Frightened Rabbit album

artist you discovered: Cat Power. Well I didn't discover it was recommended <3

song you downloaded: So Emotional by Whitney Houston (true story)





2 comments:

B April 3, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

I like this... I might snag it!

PennyLane April 3, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

They have a whole blog where they give new topics every few days. It's pretty neat :)

http://musicmemoirs.blogdrive.com/

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™