Music Memior and Manic Monday!

MUSIC MEMIORS MONDAY:
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

*In random Order:
1. I Found a Reason-Cat Power <3 recommended by someone special. Love the leads voice. Plus I tried to learn some of her stuff on guitar. I love my JA. <3
















2. Syndicate-The Fray- *sigh*



3. Good Arms Vs. Bad Arms-Frightened Rabbit-I recommended this album and particularly this song-about jealousy-to a friend and also copied the cd for my ma and brudder to check out. The Midnight Organ Fight really is amazing.



4. Poker Face-Lady Gaga-She scares me, but after hearing her songs 9 gabillion times on FM radio she starts to wear on you. Plus her music is excellent if you need some motive for running. By mile 3.5 I need motive like a MOFO.



5. Mad-Neyo-I just love this song right now. Neyo is totally the new Chris Brown. ha ha ha



6. Decode-Paramore-three people I love dearly are now reading the Twilight series! I am very excited about this because I love a good book discussion and I was very fond of this series when I read it. All day I get visits or calls from my three ladies reading to discuss. It lets me relive the book and it's fun to see their reactions to the experience without me investing the time to re-read.



7. One Foot in the Grave-The Pernice Brothers- Another amazing song that was recommended <3


8. Sweet Caroline-Neil Diamond-To represent Jimmy e.w <3 being in the GREATest place in the world-Massachuesetts! Also, incredibly pysched for the Red Sox season to start! Lets go Red Sox, Lets Go!


9. 1,2,3,4-Plain White T's-I can't get away from this song. All weekend. Haunts me!



10. All I Could Do Was Cry-Etta James-Lots of Etta lately, she's amazing. Plus my ma is really getting into her lately and I attended my brudders date of birth party on Saturday and we discussed Ms. James. Below is the finished product.

















Manic Monday #162
How often do you change your toothbrush? usually every couple of weeks. I brush three/four times a day so I go through them pretty quick :)




What is your favorite item of clothing to shop for? do shoes count? I love, love, love shoe shopping! I also love scrub top shopping with Amber :) It's the best!



Do you use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)? Which do you use most often? I have a myspace, facebook and twitter. I only check myspace if I have a message and/or a comment from someone. It is mostly abandonded. Facebook is even worse because I don't know how to properly use it so I rarely ever log in. Twitter, I had incidents with twitter, so I try not to post there often. I use it mostly for updates on Jimmy Eat World.



2 comments:

B April 6, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

The cake looks awesome!

YellowRose April 6, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Shoes...LOVE shoes!!

FB is addicting...once you get going you never stop. LOL

Have a Happy Monday!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™