Manic Monday 165!

Manic Monday! Play Here!

Manic Monday #165
What's the best summer job you ever had? I worked at the P.D. Brown Memorial Library over the summer of 9th grade. I did office work, which was kind of boring. My most favorite part was puttting the books away. That old library smell, the organization of it all and feeling like for the first time I was apart of something. I loved it.


Tell me about the worst date you ever went on. It involved a guy named james and a scary clown, who james had cleverly told my name so it could taunt me.

Do you think the age for a driver's license should be raised (currently 16 here in the U.S.)? I am Switzerland on this subject. No opinion, nuetral. I think it is what is.

2 comments:

Diana_CT April 27, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

I loved the old libraries. I remember in college getting lost in the stacks with their glass floors.

Gabriel April 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

This James really sounds like a sensitive, caring guy. Or maybe more lika a douche... :-)

http://lfwaterloo.blogspot.com/2009/04/manic-monday-49.html

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™