Ten Songs That Describe My Life

This weeks Ten on Tuesday is Ten Things You Like to Do on Vacation. This is a great topic but I do NOT vacation. Never have, probably never will. I am way too anxious and preoccupied to properly vacation. I'm one of those that would go away and think about the eight hundred and forty five things I should/have to do at home and work. I hate to travel long distances because I just feel worn out in the end. A vacation would be more of me just not working, sleeping in, not feeling required to do my exercises, having amazing dinners and movies each night and staying up late. That would be rad. Most people frown on a vacation like this though. You have to travel somewhere to really be a vacation. Hmmpf.

Since I do not have the material to provide sufficient information for the Vacation post I went back a few weeks and will complete the post from 2/17/09 since I tried it on and it fits so much better :) I'll even throw in a lyric or two from each that works with the outfit!

10 Songs That Describe Your Life
*in random order
**Excuse the profuse amounts of Jimmy Eat World but this is me we are talking about..

10. The Middle-Jimmy Eat World It's only in your head you feel left out orlooked down on....Just try your best, try everything you can...And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away....It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride...Everything will be just fine, everything (everything) will be alright

9. Feeling Lucky-Jimmy Eat World-Waiting for the line to move a foot....Wasting my life on nothing good...Suck that lucky feeling right outta me

8. El Scorcho-Weezer-How stupid is it? I can't talk about it...I gotta sing about it and make a record of my heart...How stupid is it? Won't you gimme a minute...Just come up to me...And say hello to my heart

7. Get What You Give-The New Radicals-Don't let go...You've got the music in you

6. TroubleMaker-Weezer-I'm a troublemaker... Never been a faker... Doing things my own way.. And never giving up

5. Tell Him-The Exciters-If you want him to be...The very part of you...Makes you want to breathe

4. Slave-Britney Spears-What's practical is logical... What the hell, who cares?...All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there...I'm a slave for you... I cannot hold it.. I cannot control it.

3. I'm A Toys R Us Kid-From the commercial. True Story-I don't wanna grow up...I'm a Toys R Us Kid...Theres a million toys at Toys R Us that I can play with...

2. Table For Glasses-Jimmy Eat World- It happens too fast to make sense of it....To make it last.

1. Why Does It Always Rain on Me?-Travis-I can't sleep tonight...Everybody's saying everything's all right...Still I can't close my eyes...I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of the lights



1 comments:

catlady 7 March 24, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

I love it. your great!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™