Manic Monday 161

Manic Monday #161


Do you enjoy brain teasers or do you find them frustrating? I love, love, love brain teasers. Those are my favorite type of game board/video. Professor Layton:thats my shit! Knowledge is power :)

Do you have any unusual collections? Hmmm..I wouldn't say I collect this but I guess I should: anything and everything Jimmy Eat World...I have way too many shirts to count, magazines, articles, pics, music, anything.

Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom Hanks films.

Lastly, and this is BIZARRE, different character band aids. I have done this since high school. I told you it was bizarre.

What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)? That I am incredibly witty and smart. *wink* I would also say honestly, that people notice is that I love Jimmy Eat World. Sounds silly but it's 100% true, I'm usually rocking one of my 500 shirts or jackets with the band name on it, my car has several Jew stickers on it, I have a pick necklace that I wear everyday and/or I have a Jew logo tat on my right wrist. It is a part of my personality at this point. It's bound to come up :)

1 comments:

YellowRose March 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Ok, I'm going to have to check out Jimmy Eat World now.....LOL

Have a good week!!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™