Manic Monday 159

Are you a saver or spender? I would say a spender but I am not a big shopper either, actually, I should say this or Amber will give me the "eye". I love, love, love to shop if the price is right :)


I am very cheap and always feel guilty if I need to purchase an item over $20.00.

Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?I love being barefoot! I dont' go outside barefoot, ever, but at home the socks and shoes come off and I love it. :) Best feeling ever!

Do you talk to yourself? ha ha ha..I would say I talk more to my computer screen at work. Not often but at times I will say something. Usually my colleauges are behind me though and hear me. When I am absolutely alone, no, I do not talk to myself.

1 comments:

Teena in Toronto March 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

I love having naked feet :)

I played too :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™