"...Get Out of This Place While We Still Have Time.."

Time to catch up at work..I may never get back on track.

**Also, note to the folks that leave 5 inches of snow on the backs of their cars and the roof of their cars: If I have to spend 45 minutes cleaning my vehicle so not to cause a major accident from flying snow, then YOU have to as well. I don't care if you own a Ford F350 or a HUGE-mongous SUV. You chose to purchase that vehicle so you get to clean it. It's just good clean responsibility, safety and manners. Mind your manners folks and I will mind mine.







*BLOG TITLE TAKEN FROM WORK BY JIMMY EAT WORLD

1 comments:

The Mrs. March 6, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

ugh this is a constant pet peeve of mine up here. Seriously it happens all winter and you know what I find more interesting, you dont see little old ladies with snow on their roofs, no no its rude 20 year olds or teenages who are more then able to clear their damn roofs.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™