Friday Reasoning..

Friday Reasoning is easy enough..

Reasons I love, love, love Friday!

Fridays are Chick Fil-A Fridays at work for KC and I. Every Friday we get the hell out of Dodge and travel to Chick Fil-A to get our Number One's on Wheat with unsweet iced tea! Usually we come back to the office and find a sunny place to sit and eat in the car, away from the idiots we work with or we sit in a back office that no one frequents! I love Chick Fil-A Friday!

The Boss, Marc-ee, is usually not in our office on Fridays. We share him with another office and normally Friday he spends all day there. He's a great guy but he spazs out a lot and causes me to have anxiety. When he is away things just seem more laid back at work.

The Intruder leaves early on Friday

The phone ops usually slow down a bit late afternoon allowing for Amber and I to discuss items of importance.

Lately, every Friday I have been going to pick up Number Four with steamed rice and won ton/86 Ton, from the most AMAZING Chinese restaurant I have ever had the pleasure and I carry it out for dinner.

The feeling you get when you get off of work and you are free and the feeling I get after cleaning my house and NOTHING else has to be done..just pure relaxation. It's the best.

The knowledge that I don't have to wake up at six a.m. the following day is pretty amazing.

Three words: The Soup, 10pm

I usually sleep so brilliantly on Fridays because I have no expectations the following day.


THIS FRIDAY: TODAY: I love, love, love it for some extra reasoning:

-It was lightly snowing when I drove into work and it was so beautiful

-I had the most amazing cup of Maxwell House this morning in my -jim cup :)

-Kane played The Right Stuff by New Kids on the Block on the radio! (ha ha ha..RAD)

-I look pretty darn cute in my new scrub top and my rainbow colored head band
-It's Chick Fil-A Day and I challenged KC to NOT be late. Noon hour on the dot.


2 comments:

KC March 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

1.A Chic-fil-a!!!
2.B Hunan Star, That's my shit!!!
3.C It's on like Michelle Kwan, t-minus 45mins and counting!

The Mrs. March 15, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

chick fil a could make a monday spectacular.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™