"..Can You Still Feel The Butterflies?"

I was thinking recently of how selective memories seem to be. You can remember the most random item or the most hurtful thing forever but something amazing is just a pinch in your mind. I am a quotes person and sometimes when someone says something to you it just sticks. Forever. The associated memory with that phrase can be good or bad but it's there forever. Just a few that have come back around as of recent:


"Who is the lucky guy that gets to be on your shirt?"

"I wish you would wear me on your shirt everyday"

"I am your only cake"

"How's Whats His Name?"

"It's so good to see you again..."

"Sweet dreams kitten"

"You gotta start somewhere, everyone starts at the bottom. Don't expect everything to just fall into place. You have to work at it and you are working at it really well, I am proud of you"


*FOR ME THIS IS HEAVEN BY JIMMY EAT WORLD

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™