.."You Will Be The Death Of Me.."

Sooo..It's been busy lately. I will spare the details since it involves tons of techy lingo, frustrations about work and deep stress. I have felt like I have just been going and going and have not really stopped to take a moment for myself. Ah, such is life.

With this whirlwind of activity I will say this..not much is new here. I have been trying to de-stress with tons of reading and I have done just that. I finished the whole Twilight saga in four days. For those of you who are not familiar with Twilight: They are books that range in 600-800 pages and are a collection of four. After these books I even finished the partial manuscript for Midnight Sun, which is a retold version of Book One. I fell in love with the story. I must say, I am even a smidge down since finishing.


Photobucket
*BLOG TITLE TAKEN FROM TIME IS RUNNING OUT BY MUSE

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™