"Annyoung"

Photobucket

I work for a medical company that outsources our billing to India. I received a call yesterday from a patient who needed to update her insurance information. She was told to call our billing company and she claimed that she did but wanted to speak to someone else. These calls, of course, end up at my desk. So I pick up the phone and she has a really thick accent, almost too difficult to understand. She explains her situation-of needing to update her information. I asked why our Billing office didn't take care of her issue when she called them. Reply:

Patient: I just didn't want to talk to them foreigners. I don't feel comfortable giving my information out to foreigners.

Okay, Really lady?? You sound as if you, yourself, are in fact, foreign. She could have just stepped off a boat from Columbia and you are telling me foreigners don't feel comfortable giving information to foreigners??

Show.

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™